88 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2019-07-04
In order to maximize the chemical reaction speed of the battery, shorten the charging time of the rechargeable battery. At the same time, it is ensured that the polarization phenomenon of the positive and negative plates of the battery is as small as possible, and the battery use efficiency is improved. Adapter fast charging technology has developed rapidly in recent years.
1) Pulse charging method, the pulse charging method firstly charges the battery with the pulse current, and then stops the battery for a period of time, so that the intermittent pulse makes the battery have a sufficient reaction time and improves the charging current efficiency of the battery.
(2) Variable pressure variable flow intermittent positive and negative zero pulse fast charging method. It combines the advantages of pulse charging method, REFLEXTM fast charging method, variable current intermittent charging method and variable voltage intermittent charging method, which can charge more power in a shorter time and improve the charging acceptance of the battery. Therefore, it has been developed and applied as a fast charging method.
(3) REFLEXTM fast charging method, this technology is a patented technology in the United States, and its main target is nickel-tin battery. Because it uses a new charging method, it greatly reduces the battery’s fast charging time.
(4) Variable voltage intermittent charging method. The difference from the variable current intermittent charging method is that the first stage is not intermittent constant current but intermittent constant pressure. In each constant voltage charging phase, due to constant voltage charging, the charging current naturally decreases exponentially, which is consistent with the battery current acceptability rate gradually decreasing with the charging.
(5) Variable current intermittent charging method. This charging method is based on constant current charging and pulse charging. It is characterized by changing the constant current charging section to a voltage limiting variable current intermittent charging section. In the early stage of charging, the method of variable current intermittent charging is adopted to ensure that the charging current is increased and most of the charging amount is obtained. In the later stage of charging, a constant voltage charging section is used to obtain an overcharge amount.
Hong Kong Yuda Electronics Co., Ltd. mainly engages in development/production/sales as the mainstay, and is engaged in the cell phone accessories wholesale supply. Accept fast phone charger customization, original fast phone charger wholesale bulk.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...