123 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2018-08-21
With the rapid development of consumer electronics products, the charger industry has also ushered in rapid development, and many phone charger wholesale manufacturers have grown rapidly.
The requirements for the charger are “safer, higher capacity, faster charging, smaller and lighter”, so the charger manufacturer must have a better quality control and quality assurance system. Here is how to build a perfect quality system for phone charger wholesale manufacturer.
Phone Charger production process
To establish a first-class charger quality system, we must first understand the working principle, structure and production process of the charger, so as to develop a quality policy, quality standards and quality system.
How the phone charger works:
The charger is generally a charger using a lithium alloy metal oxide as a positive electrode material, graphite as a negative electrode material, and a nonaqueous electrolyte. The positive electrode is a lithium compound LiXCoO2, LiXNiO2, LiXMnO2, LiFePO4 and a ternary composite material, and the negative electrode is a lithium-carbon intercalation compound LiXC6. During charge and discharge, Li+ is intercalated and deintercalated between the two electrodes. When the charger is charged, Li+ is deintercalated from the positive electrode, and the electrolyte is inserted into the negative electrode, and the negative electrode is in a lithium-rich state, and the opposite is true during discharge. Charging charger Total reaction: LiCoO2+6C = Li(1-x)CoO2+LixC6.
The structure of the phone charger:
Structurally speaking, the charger mainly includes the following 5 parts:
1) Positive electrode – the active material is generally lithium manganate or lithium cobalt oxide, lithium nickel cobalt manganese oxide material, pure Lithium manganate and lithium iron phosphate are gradually faded out due to their large size, poor performance or high cost. The lead electrode fluid is an electrolytic aluminum foil having a thickness of 10-20 microns.
2) Separator – a specially formed polymer film with a microporous structure that allows lithium ions to pass freely without electrons passing.
3) Negative electrode – The active material is graphite, or carbon of approximately graphite structure, and the conductive current collector uses an electrolytic copper foil having a thickness of 7-15 microns.
4) Organic electrolyte – a carbonate solvent in which lithium hexafluorophosphate is dissolved, and a polymer electrolyte is used as the polymer.
5) charger housing – divided into steel shell, aluminum shell, plating, nickel iron shell (used by cylindrical charger), aluminum plastic film (soft packaging), etc., as well as the cap of the charger, also The positive and negative terminals of the charger.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...