107 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2019-04-03
The problem of excessive power consumption of mobile phones has caused many people to worry, so many car owners will prepare a car charger in the car. However, although the car charger is easy to use, the quality of the car chargers on the market is currently uneven. If it is used improperly, there may even be a situation of car damage.
First, the problem of the car charger market
There are a lot of news about the problem with the car charger on the Internet. Some owners even encountered the situation that the cigarette lighter was burnt after the car charger was plugged in, and even the car fuse was burnt.
At present, there are many styles of car chargers on the market, ranging from $1 to hundreds of dollars. However, due to the lack of mandatory standards for the country or industry, the quality of many car chargers is not guaranteed. Some reporters have purchased several inexpensive samples for testing. They found no information on production standards, factory name and contact number on their outer packaging, and did not meet the requirements for both safety of flame retardancy and overcurrent protection.
Second, car charger purchase notes
1. Choose well-known brands: When purchasing car chargers, car owners should try to choose products of well-known brands and regular car charger manufacturers. Although the price will be higher, the quality will be more secure.
2, do not buy copy products: Do not buy cheap products too cheap, do not buy or use copy products, to confirm whether the product packaging is printed with production standards, factory name and other information.
3, confirm the safety device: In addition to looking for the brand and not buy copy products, the owners should also know whether the selected car charger shell flame retardant is up to standard, and whether there is overcurrent protection device. Generally, the car charger with a small volume is likely to have no overcurrent protection installed, so try to avoid buying it.
4. Do not blindly pursue large currents: When the current is too large or the interface is too much, the faults and dangerous situations encountered may be more, so when the car owner buys the car charger, do not blindly pursue high current and multiple interfaces. In addition, there are still some voltage and current virtual standards in some car chargers on the market, so be sure to pay attention when purchasing and using.
Third, car charger use precautions
1. Do not insert the car charger before the vehicle engine starts, otherwise the voltage at startup may damage the car charger.
2. After the vehicle is turned off, the car charger must be unplugged. Although many cigarette lighters of the vehicle will stop supplying power after the key is removed, there are still many cars that are continuously powered.
3, car charger should not be used at high temperatures, especially when the temperature inside the car is too high (usually more than 45 ° C) to remember to unplug the car charger.
4. The car charger should also avoid water ingress, or be placed in a humid environment for a long time, otherwise the internal components are easily oxidized and corroded.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...