96 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2019-06-27
Phone charger wholesale supplier to introduce you how to choose a compatible notebook power adapter
The power adapter, simply said to be a transformer, of course, the internal structure is not a simple transformer. Of course, for most people, what we want to know is whether the power adapter can charge my mobile device.
First, the choice of the original power adapter
Let me talk about the original power adapter. The original power adapter has no problem with the shape, size, weight, power interface, voltage, output power, current and other parameters. Under normal circumstances, the price of an original power adapter is more than 50 US dollars, the price is 3-5 times that of compatible power supply. Buying an original power adapter is also a good choice, because the quality is more secure.
There are some precautions when purchasing the original power adapter, such as the voltage in your country. Laptops of the same brand and different models have their power adapters not exactly the same. After determining the basic needs, try to choose a regular after-sales service center to purchase. One thing to note is that the original power adapters on the market often have copy products.
Second, compatible power adapter selection
The main working parameters of the power adapter:
1. Input voltage and input current;
2. Output current and output current;
3. Output interface and output polarity (basically different brands have their own standards);
In general, notebook adapters are 110-240V input, in line with global international standards.
Third, before selecting the power adapter, first determine three conditions.
1. The interface of the adapter matches the device;
2. The output voltage must be the same as the rated input voltage of the mobile device, or the voltage range that the mobile device can withstand. Otherwise, the mobile device may be burnt;
3. The output current of the power adapter should be equal to or greater than the current of the mobile device to provide sufficient power;
Fourth, there are several principles for power adapter replacement.
1. The voltage is the same or similar. The nominal input voltage on your computer is 16V, and the rated output voltage of the following adapter is 20V, which is quite different and cannot be replaced in this way, which may damage the computer.
2. The plugs have the same polarity. The polarity of the symbol on your notebook is positive or negative. If the symbol is not the same as the one on the notebook, it will not work.
3. The rated output current of the power adapter should not be less than the rated input current of the computer. The maximum input current marked on your computer is 3.36A. If you buy a power adapter, you must buy an output current of 3.36A or higher. The bigger the better, but the higher the output current, the higher the rated power.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...