13 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2018-09-14
1. Input voltage and input current;
2. Output voltage and output current;
3. Output connector (interface);
In general, the power adapter is 100-240V input, in line with global international standards.
4. For the most demanding power adapter, not only the conventional factors, but also the high voltage, efficiency, power consumption, power factor, etc., should be considered. For example, the power adapter requirements for medical use are required. For example, the medical power adapter requirements are relatively high, which depends on the requirements of the products you use, and the price is not the same.
To purchase a power adapter, refer to the following guidelines:
1. The quality of the power adapter often has a great relationship with the selected power supply scheme and the components used. This determines the effectiveness and life of the power adapter. Secondly, if the power supply is working, the power adapter has a compact feeling. The materials and so on all determine the quality of the power adapter. Therefore, when selecting the power supply, be sure to take a sample for testing, in order to understand whether the power supply is doing well or not, so as to avoid problems in the future. Selecting the power adapter should not only consider the price, but also pay attention to quality.
2. The output voltage of the adapter is preferably equal to the required voltage. If it is different, it should be as close as possible to the required voltage of the notebook. The control is within ±5% error. When the input voltage varies within a certain range, it can work normally. Above this range, the voltage is too low, the computer may not work stably; the voltage is too high, it may burn the voltage regulator circuit inside the computer.
The power adapter adjusts the output current according to the load condition and is not static. For example, the IBM 16V, 4.5A adapter, which can provide up to 4.5A of operating current, but used on the T20, it also outputs a maximum current of 3.36A. In fact, due to the different working conditions of the product, the current required by it is also constantly changing. The adapter adjusts the output power at any time according to the working condition of the notebook to meet the needs of the computer.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...