213 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2018-09-08
1. Will the car charger damage the car?
The well-known brand of car charger generally has overload protection, short circuit protection, high voltage input protection, high temperature protection, and four safety protection functions. As long as it does not exceed its power range, it will not cause any damage to the car.
2. Does the car charger affect the phone?
Where the car charger is inserted above the car, the output voltage is DC, which is the voltage between 12v-24v. The protection of the circuit of the brand car charger is very good for the buck and current limiting functions, it will not affect the mobile phone.
3. Do you have a car charger when you buy a car?
Most don’t bring it, and you can’t afford to buy it yourself. The general price is 50 to 100. It is recommended to buy a brand car charger.
4. What kind of things do car chargers generally sell?
General auto parts city, auto supply center, mobile phone accessories store, large supermarkets will be sold, if you can easily buy online.
5. Which car charger is positive?
The front side is the positive pole and the two sides are the negative pole.
6. Is there a car charger that supports fast charging?
Yes, the car charger is marked with qualcomm2.0 or 3.0, which means that Qualcomm’s fast charging technology is used, and it is a fast charging car charger.
7. What is the input voltage of the car charger?
The input voltage of the car charger is 12V for the car and 24V for the truck.
8. What is the output power of the car charger?
Under normal circumstances, the car charger USB output power is in the range of 500mA–2000mA.
9. Where is the electricity used for the car charger?
The electricity in the battery is used.
10. Can the car charger be charged when the car is not turned on?
Most models cannot be powered before the key is plugged in to prevent the battery from running out of power.
11. How much is the car charger?
Generally, dozens of dollars are not expensive, and a few hundred are better.
12. What should I pay attention to when using the car charger?
13. Can the car charger current be used?
Can use. The current value of the charger is the maximum output current, mainly depending on the load. If the voltage is matched, the brand car charger now has an intelligent recognition function that can be used.
14. Where is the car charger socket of the car?
The cigarette lighter is the socket, mainly used to charge the cigarette lighter position on the car, most of which is under the CD sound, round, take off the cigarette lighter, insert the tip of the car into the line, the indicator light If it is bright, it means it can be used!
15. What is a car charger?
16. What is the problem with the car charger not charging?
1. The voltage is unstable when charging, causing charging not to enter
2. Check if the car charger parameters meet the charging requirements.
3. Check if the contacts of the car charger are in good contact.
4, the cigarette lighter itself is not powered properly
5, the charger itself is bad
17. Does the car charger require certification?
Car chargers require certification. If the car charger does not have certification, it may cause electric shock, fire, overheating, and excessive radiation.
18. Does the car charger have 12v and 24v points?
Most car chargers are used for 12v cars, and a few good quality is 24V.
19. How to insert the car charger and the indicator light does not light up?
First plug it in and try it, do you see it? Can the cigarette lighter be used? Can be used is the car charger failure, can not be used is the cigarette lighter insurance burned.
20. Can the car charger take the plane?
It is ok, because the car charger does not contain a battery.
21. What do car chargers 2.4A and 1A mean?
2.4A and 1A are the currents of the charger’s output to devices such as mobile phones.
22. The car charger just burned out when it was plugged in, and it’s still awkward. What happened?
Parallel charger! A good point to change is a bang, the sound of the circuit in the charger is shorted and burned!
23. Is it better to choose a car charger or a car inverter?
Although the car inverter can invert the 12V power supply to 220V AC, but the cost is high, and the car charger or converter converts 12~24V DC into 5V DC, with low power consumption, high safety factor and price. It’s much cheaper. If the appliances used in the car are not very special, you can meet the needs of most car owners with car chargers or converters.
24. Can the car USB charger be inserted in the cigarette lighter?
Can not be used in the cigarette lighter, the song can only be played through the audio interface of the audio equipment, the kind of car MP3.
25. Car charger, what does 3u double u mean?
3u in the car charger refers to 3 USB ports, and dual u has 2 USB ports.
26. Will the car charger plug in the car for one day to make the battery run out of power?
If it is connected to the car circuit that is always energized, there is a small amount of power consumption in the car for one day, but it is impossible to make the battery run out. If the power is not supplied after the key is removed from the parking, it is even less likely to consume the battery power.
27. Why is the car charger charging slowly?
The output current of the car charger is too small. It is recommended to use a car charger with an output current of 2A or more or a carqi fast car charger.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...