130 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2018-08-11
According to market research firm Canalys, in the second quarter of 2018, China Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. sold smartphones worldwide beyond Apple, and Huawei became the world’s second-largest smartphone supplier, second only to Samsung Electronics.
Huawei’s mobile phone shipments surpass Apple for the first time
Data show that in the second quarter of 2018, Huawei sold a total of 54 million mobile phones, an increase of 41% over the same period last year. In the second quarter, Samsung Electronics sold a total of 73 million smartphones, a decrease of 8% compared with the same period last year. Apple sold 41 million units in the second quarter, up 1% year-on-year.
According to IHS Markit analysts, Huawei has continued to grow for several years in markets other than the US. Among them, the Asia-Pacific market has the most obvious growth, with a year-on-year growth of 107% in the second quarter and a 60% year-on-year growth in the Middle East and Africa. the reason is:
First, Huawei’s brand recognition in Europe continues to increase, and it can compete with Samsung in multiple price segments. Second, Huawei adheres to the dual-brand strategy, and its glory overseas expansion helps Huawei achieve high growth.
How long can Samsung and Apple’s dominance remain?
The global smartphone market is very concentrated. Top10 brands account for 79% of the global smartphone market share, and more than 600 smartphone brands compete in the remaining 21% of the market.
In the second quarter of this year, Huawei surpassed Apple in one fell swoop. In this regard, Canalys analysts said that this is the first time in seven years that the pattern of Samsung and Apple’s joint hegemony has been broken.
Canalys analysts believe that Huawei’s strong momentum has given Samsung and Apple a warning, because smartphone shipments are also crucial for Apple to achieve its service business, if Apple and Samsung want to maintain their market dominance, More competitive products must be introduced to meet new challenges.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...