147 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2018-05-25
Lithium-ion batteries are widely used in various fields thanks to their many excellent performance
(1) Lithium battery voltage platform is high. The average voltage of a single cell is 3.7V or 3.2V, which is equivalent to the series voltage of three nickel-chromium batteries or nickel-metal hydride batteries. It is easy to make up a battery pack.
(2) High storage energy density. Compared with other batteries, lithium batteries have a high energy density and have reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries. This means that lithium batteries are lighter with the same charge capacity. It is calculated that the weight of the same volume is about 1/5-1/6 of the lead-acid battery.
(3) The service life is relatively long. The service life of a lithium battery can reach 6 years or more. A lithium battery with lithium iron phosphate as a positive electrode is taken as an example. The maximum cycle record can reach 1,000 times at a 1C charge and discharge rate.
(4) With high power capacity. The maximum charge-discharge rate of lithium-ion battery for electric vehicles can reach 15C-30C, which is very suitable for high-intensity start-up and acceleration of power cars.
(5) The self-discharge rate is very low. The self-discharge rate is one of the most outstanding advantages of lithium-ion batteries. The self-discharge rate at full-charge storage for one month at room temperature is about 10%, while that for nickel-chromium batteries is 25 to 30% under the same conditions, and nickel-metal hydride batteries are 30. ~35%
(6) No memory effect. This means that Lithium-Ion batteries can be charged and discharged at any time without having to run out of power like NiMH or Ni-Sn batteries.
(7) High and low temperature adaptability. Lithium batteries can be used in an environment of -20-60°C, and can be used in a -45°C environment after processing.
(8) Environmental protection. Does not contain toxic metal materials such as lead, mercury, and tin.
(9) The main raw materials for lithium ion batteries are lithium, manganese, iron, vanadium; production does not consume water, which is very beneficial to countries where water sources are scarce.
(1) Battery performance deteriorates significantly at low temperatures, output power decreases, available power decreases, and so on.
(2) There are security risks due to incorrect use. As the lithium-ion battery components are very active, if used incorrectly, there will be a major accident of electrolyte decomposition, combustion, and even explosion.
(3) Different discharge rates have a large influence on the available capacity of the battery.
(4) Overcharge and overdischarge will damage the battery. In view of the above drawbacks, large-capacity lithium batteries use protective devices to monitor the use of the battery.
If you want to know more lithium battery information, pay attention to the website: www.original-phoneaccessories.com
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...