34 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2018-08-08
1, the iPhone uses a lithium polymer battery, there is no memory effect, so absolutely no need to fully charge and discharge each time (that is, you want to charge at any time).
2. After each charge and discharge cycle of the lithium battery, the power will be reduced by a little, and will be reduced to 80% after about 400 charge and discharge cycles. A charge and discharge cycle means full charge and exhaustion.
3, because there is a chip in the battery to calculate the power, in order to calibrate, you should do a complete re-discharge every month (that is, use it after full charge).
4, as long as the original Apple charger, will be disconnected after full, there is no overcharge problem.
5. The charging process of the lithium battery is that the first 80% adopts fast charging, and the latter 20% adopts continuous supplementary charging. this is normal.
So summed up, iPhone battery maintenance is very simple
iPhone battery saving tips
1, 4G is the most power-hungry, so the iPhone 4G can use more than 1 day because almost no 4G function is used. The power consumption of using 4G function is twice that of playing games and wifi, and is 3 times that of making calls.
2. Try to turn off push and software timing check network functions when not needed.
3. Turn off Wifi when not needed, Bluetooth function.
4. GPS is very power-hungry, do not have nothing to start the GPS function software.
5. When you listen to the song, starting the equalizer will increase the power consumption. If you don’t need it, you can turn it off.
Lithium batteries should try not to work above 35 degrees. In particular, do not charge in this case, otherwise the battery will be reduced quickly. So avoid leaving your phone in the car or being exposed to the sun in the summer.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...