419 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2018-11-27
Case 1: The mobile phone has virtual power
The meaning of virtual power in the mobile phone is that you display the full power state when you turn it on, but after you turn it off, you can connect to the charger and find that the power display is only about 80%.
The Android system generally determines the battery power based on the battery voltage. The voltage has two recognition modes.
One is software identification, that is, the amount of power displayed on the phone after you boot into the system; the other is hardware identification, that is, the amount of power displayed by the phone after the charger is connected when the phone is turned off.
Usually, the software identification is higher than the voltage recognized by the hardware. Therefore, when we turn on the power, The displayed battery power is full. When the charger is connected to the power supply, it is found that it is actually only 80% or lower.
In fact, we often do not fully charge the mobile phone, wasting part of the battery capacity, naturally it will feel that the power is falling fast!
First check if your phone has virtual power: fully charged when booting, then turn off the power and connect to the charger to see if it is fully charged. If there is virtual power, then turn it off and use it again to see if phone battery drain fast!
Case 2: too many background programs, CPU power consumption increases
The Android machine is not very good, it will automatically run in the background after the program exits.
There are also screen brightness, wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc. of the phone itself, as well as other settings.
1. Regularly clean the phone in the background to solve unnecessary programs.
2. The screen brightness of the mobile phone is turned down. When not in use, turn off the wifi, Bluetooth, etc., turn off the button sound, press the vibration and other power settings.
3. Think about whether you have installed the program recently, uninstall it first, and see if the power consumption of the mobile phone is back to normal. Many apps actually consume a lot of power!
Case 3: Battery aging
Most of today’s smartphones use lithium batteries, and the average lifespan of lithium batteries is 2-3 years. After 400-500 times of charging and discharging, it will accelerate the aging speed and become less durable.
If we use the mobile phone battery incorrectly every day, it will easily cause the battery to age and the battery life will decrease.
Use the phone battery correctly.(How to use phone battery correctly)
How to judge whether the mobile phone battery is aging?
1. If the battery has been in use for a year or so, you can use the usual habits, the phone is fully charged, and the power consumption is also fast, it is likely to have begun to age.
2. Check to see if the battery swell. If it is, it means that it is not just aging, but the battery is no longer usable. Change the battery quickly.
3. After the phone has been used for a period of time, the battery body has been hot all the time, so change the battery as soon as possible.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...