101 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2019-11-22
Why should I apply for CE certification for power adapter products?
The necessity of applying for CE certification
CE certification provides a unified technical specification for trade of products in the European market and simplifies trade procedures. To enter the EU and the European Free Trade Zone, products of any country must be CE-certified and CE marked on the product. Therefore, CE certification is a passport for products entering the EU and European Free Trade Zone countries. CE certification indicates that the product has met the safety requirements of the EU Directive; it is a commitment of the company to consumers, increasing the level of consumer trust in the product; products marked with CE mark will reduce the risk of sales in the European market. These risks include:
1. The risk of being detained and investigated by the customs;
2. The risk of being investigated by the market supervision agency;
3. The risk of being accused by peers.
The benefits of applying for CE certification.
1. The EU’s laws, regulations and harmonized standards are not only numerous, but also very complex in content. Therefore, obtaining assistance from designated institutions in the EU is a way to save time, effort and reduce risks.
2. Obtain the CE certification from the designated institution of the European Union to maximize the trust of consumers and market surveillance agencies;
3. Effectively prevent the occurrence of irresponsible allegations;
4. In the case of litigation, the CE certification of the designated body of the European Union will become technical evidence with legal effect;
5. Once the EU country is punished, the certification body will share the risk with the company, thus reducing the risk of the company.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...