146 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2019-01-15
Producing a good USB data cable, not only depends on whether the production technology of the USB data cable
manufacturer is perfect, the technology is good, and it depends on whether the quality of the raw materials purchased by the supplier is good. Therefore, the general USB data cable
manufacturers will be very strict with the raw material suppliers to ensure the quality of the materials is OK. Let’s take a look at the important factors in USB data cable selection:
First, look at the plating of the plug terminal:
2. Protection: extend the life of the product, plating the corrosion-resistant material on the surface of the product
3. Special surface properties
Ⅰ. Improve product conductivity
Ⅱ. Improve the weldability of the product
Ⅲ. Improve the reflectivity of light
Ⅳ. Reduce contact impedance
4. Mechanical properties
Ⅰ. Improve the strength of the product
Ⅱ. Improve the lubricity of the product
Ⅲ. Increase hardness and wear resistance
Ⅳ. Improve the heat resistance and radiation resistance of the product
Ⅴ. Prevent carburization, nitriding
Second, the selection of plug terminals:
1. Conductivity – minimum material resistance
2. Extensibility – help terminal molding
3. Drop strength – can have large displacement in the elastic range
4. Stress relaxation – the terminal can maintain the load resistance when it is subjected to force for a long time or when used at high temperature.
5. Hardness – reduce the wear of the terminal metal
Pure copper terminals have good electrical conductivity, but their strength and heat resistance are not good.
Titanium copper is a high-strength material but its conductivity is not good.
Phosphor bronze, good elasticity and strong twist.
Beryllium copper has high strength, high elasticity, and high toughness, but the conductivity is not good.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...