80 views Yuda Electronic (HK) Technology Co.,Limited. 2020-10-28
1. First, you need to pay attention to using Macbook for the first time. It is recommended to fully charge it before using it.
2. Second, don’t care when it is full and what should be charged. Charge as you want, and the battery automatically records the number of cycles.
3. When the iPod is not in use, it can reach 80% power after about 2 hours of charging, and it will take another 2 hours to fully charge the iPod. For example, if the iPhone is charged to 100%, Unplug it, and then unplug it after half an hour after it is full. Obviously the latter takes longer.
4. It is recommended to use more batteries. It is not recommended to always plug in the power source. It does not mean that the computer will be burned out if the power source is always plugged in. It is because the battery is not used for a long time because of the power source.
5. Only occasionally go out to use a laptop, charge and discharge the battery at least once a month. The purpose is to allow electronic activity in the battery.
6. If the laptop is not used for more than half a year, it is recommended to remove the battery and keep it at 50% power. If the battery charge is zero during storage, the battery will not be able to withstand any charge due to excessive discharge. On the contrary, if a fully charged battery is stored for a long time, part of the battery capacity will be lost, which will shorten the battery life.
7. Temperature. The best temperature for the battery is 22 degrees. Generally, it should be controlled at 10-35 degrees. Lower or higher than this temperature will cause certain damage to the battery. It is strongly recommended: especially remember not to use the notebook in summer Locked in a hot car.
Cell phone accessories wholesale business can get high profits. But the market is fierce. Big bra...
Does fast charging reduce phone battery life？ In order to allow everyone to understand this matt...
How to install the car charger: 1. Insert the USB power adapter into the car cigarette lig...